Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Youth Announcements - January 2nd

Happy New Year!!

Hope everyone had a fantastic and restful holidays.  Our EYC and Sunday School programs will be back up and running this Sunday January 6th with Sun. School at 10am and JR. EYC from 5-6:30pm.  Our SR. EYC will also start back on Wednesday evening January 9th.  Fulfill your New Year's resolution of being more involved in the youth programs by coming to EYC and Sunday School!!

I am still looking for some families to sign up to feed our JR. EYC on Sunday evenings.  If this is something you are interested in, please let me know.  I will also gladly take a donation towards dinner as well.  

 I am also looking for some adults to consider helping out at our Extension nights.  We have one coming up soon on January 18th.  If this is something you might be interested in, please let me know.  It would only require a couple of hours commitment. 

Peace,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment