Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Youth Announcements - April 9th


Just a few notes for this week:
·         There is NO Wed. SR. EYC this week or Sunday School due to Spring Break.  I have still not made a final decision on whether or not we will have JR. EYC on Sunday evening so please let me know if you will be in town and could come to that.

·         Clean UP Day – Our church clean-up day has been rescheduled for Saturday April 20th.  We will be working on all sorts of projects outdoors and will have hamburgers and hotdogs for lunch.  Please consider helping out at this event from 9am-2pm.  This will also count as community service hours as well.  If you can only make it for part of the time that is okay just show up!

·         Youth  Sunday – Mark your calendars for April 5th when we will be recognizing all of our graduating seniors at this special youth Sunday service.  Also, please let me know if your graduate wants to be included in a part of all the festivities. 

·         Are you a ballerina? Got a softball game coming up? Spring Band concert preparations underway? I would LOVE to come support you!  Please send me your schedules of games, concerts, recitals, etc. and I will do my best to come out! :)  Last week I attended a softball game and track meet for Tori Nuccio and Ashley Taylor.  Way to go girls!

Peace,
Lauren Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment